The ClipBoard is like a little personal buffer, in
which you temporarily (the contents will stay there only during the current
session) can store a post, an X-message or similar. Note that you
need a normal telnetsession to be able to use the clipboard fully,
if you logon with a client you can't use everything.
If you press * you will get to the ClipBoard-menu,
in which you then can choose one of the following options:
- delete ClipBoard: Will erase the whole ClipBoardi
- edit ClipBoard: PICO-edit the ClipBoardContents
- mail ClipBoard: Will Email the whole clipboard
to the Email adress specified in your profile.
- remove colorcodes: This command removes all
color-control-characters from the buffer. Use it when you eail yourself.
- show ClipBoard: Shows you the current contents
- quit: Quit, amazingly enough!
Places with the ClipBoard baked in:
- When you enter a post without the editor, at the prompt where you can
Abort Continue Insert Clip Print...
You can choose Insert to insert the ClipBoard
at the current position.
- Pressing c after a post will Clip the contents
of that post into the ClipBoard.
- Pressing c after a X in the XLog will Clip the X.